Animal Crossing New Horizons Villager Themes: Old Folks!


I'm chuckling to myself right now as I imagine a future version of Animal Crossing called Animal Crossing: Old Folks. I'm pretty sure I would be obsessed with it, but maybe that's just because I'm exhausted and it's almost 1 in the morning. Unfortunately, that game will likely never exist, but until then, we can still make our islands into a retirement paradise for the elderly Animal Crossing villagers!

I've rounded up ten villagers that I believe to be the most eligible options for senior citizens in the game. I haven't been able to test out this combo in-game yet because I have a disturbing lack of Amiibo cards . . . and a disturbing lack of New Horizons. But that's okay! If I actually had the game, I probably wouldn't have enough time to make this blog post in between keeping up my New Leaf town and playing New Horizons obsessively.

Let me know if you give it a try! Better yet, if you're just starting out and for some reason, you decide to make a dedicated retreat for the old folks of Animal Crossing, show your dedication to these geriatrics by naming your town something like Shady Oaks or Pineview, something that sounds like a genuine retirement home. Show these villagers some love!

Hopefully, this can become a series and I will release more villager themes that I've concocted. Less because I think someone will actually use them and more because the note on my iPhone for this topic is getting excessively long.

Anyways, hope someone got some use out of this, or at least a laugh!

Enjoy,

Faithy Tunkers (not my real name)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Magazines and Catalogs I Use for Collaging

Cherry Limeade Flavors, Best To Worst